The above diagram represents the OCEAN personality test, mapping (from outside to inside) the 5 key personality traits; openness, conscientiousness, extroversion, agreeableness and neuroticism across a spectrum.
Erin joined Futureproof as her first job in the UK after leaving New Zealand. Previously Erin worked in New Zealand’s largest company, Fonterra, as an Assistant Brand Manager. This position gave her great client side experience so that she can effectively deal with our clients and understand their needs fully.
Erin is responsible for the HR department as well as owner of and facilitator for the development of the proprietary tools of the business; a unique and influential combination.
Erin’s defining characteristic is her enthusiasm and her ability to inspire people to act through her bubbly nature. This is closely followed by her acute attention to detail, which often becomes obsessive.
- Erin project managed the launch of the Futureproof website, accelerating its completion and thoroughly checking everything was correct.
CLIENTS WORKED ON WHILST AT FUTUREPROOF
- In her role, Erin interacts with all Futureproof clients.
- Whilst at New Zealand’s largest company, Fonterra, she project managed the launch of seven new products from concept through to execution.
- Repackaged the company’s power brand, Anchor, including its UHT flavoured milk range, increasing sales by 31% and gaining a 10% market share increase, its UHT white milk range, gaining a 10% market share increase and its white milk powder range, gaining multiple new markets.
- Created a IMC for the Anchor Brand stretching across 13 markets in the Pacific which has gone on to be a finalist in the New Zealand Marketing Awards.
- Launched multiple products into various Asian markets, dealing with language barriers and strict import laws.
- Was instrumental in the signing of a sole supply store while she was a Territory Manager at Fonterra.
- Developed the first e-marketing campaign for the B2B side of Fonterra.
- Event managed Fonterra’s presence at Mystery Creek Fieldays (a New Zealand trade show) two times as well as a number of internal events and conferences.
- Gained a Bachelor of Commerce with first class honours in Marketing, minoring in Psychology, from the University of Otago.
- Awarded two scholarships and a summer paid internship for finishing top of her year at University.
- Outdoor Advertising
- Press Advertising
- Direct Mail
- POS and In-Store
- Print Advertising
- Market Research
- Packaging Design